Anti-Freeze script module for TeamSpeak 3 Lua Plugin
This is an extremely small script to protect you from other users using malformed BBCode that can cause your client to freeze or clear chat window when running TeamSpeak Client.
Usage is simple:
· Run the downloaded ts3_plugin file
· Enable LUA plugin
· Check LUA plugin settings to ensure Antifreeze is enabled
If your client is still freezing or acting up when you connect to a specific server you need to clear your client chat logs.
Current release version: 1.12 released July 10 2014
Anti-Freeze - Script Change log
+ Added feature or noticeable improvement
- Bug fix or something removed
* Changed or Information
! Important - Take note!
=== Plugin Release 1.12 (10.07.2014)
+ Now blocks messages with more than two URL tags.
* Added notes to antifreeze_readme.txt.
=== Plugin Release 1.11 (24.06.2014)
+ Improved detections with mixed strings as exploit delivery.
=== Plugin Release 1.10 (23.06.2014)
+ More detections added as the cat and mouse game continues with these
=== Plugin Release 1.09 (17.06.2014)
- Fixed banning offline client from exploit notification with 3.0.15 client
=== Plugin Release 1.08 (21.05.2014)
+ Protection from addition methods of exploit.
=== Plugin Release 1.07 (14.05.2014)
+ Improved text clearing protection
=== Plugin Release 1.06 (13.05.2014)
+ Added additional protection
=== Plugin Release 1.05 (12.05.2014)
+ Audio notice that something was blocked.
- Lua plugin will attempt to remove c++ version of the plugin.
=== Plugin Release 1.04 (11.05.2014)
* Back to LUA so you can read the source.
+ Now blocks the chat clear message that is very annoying if it persist a restart
=== Plugin Release 1.03 (10.05.2014)
* Converted to compiled Plugin
+ Protects from malicious pokes now also.
+ Now using TS3 one_click installer
=== Plugin Release 1.02 (08.05.2014)
- Less strict to better detect crash attempts.
=== Plugin Release 1.01 (05.05.2014-later that day)
- Fix that user names with spaces are shown right in client URL.
=== Plugin Release 1.00 (05.05.2014)
+ Initial release